AX8 Thermal and Visible Imaging Camera for temperature measurement
Raymarine & FLIR Thermal Cameras Your sixth sense at sea
The FLIR and Raymarine’s thermal infrared camera range offers a thermal night vision solution for every boater. There’s the handheld Ocean Scout by FLIR offering a mobile thermal vision solution, the fixed mount T200 Series for smaller vessels and the T300 and T400 Series with 360º view and full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities.
FLIR AX8 Key Features Spot Potential Problems Before They Happen
• State-of-the-art thermal monitoring of engines and onboard machinery
• Powered by Lepton, FLIR’s most advanced micro thermal camera
• Exclusive Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) for easy-to-understand thermal imagery.
On Board Thermal Alarming and Visual Analysis • Stream live thermal video of exhaust manifolds, propeller shafts, electrical panels, and other machinery
• Program specific areas to generate automated spot alarms when temperatures exceed pre-set thresholds
• Evaluate ongoing temperature trends
• Help avoid costly repairs and unwanted breakdowns
Raymarine Integration • View thermal, visible, and MSX video imagery on Raymarine LightHouse II™ MFDs
• Continuous thermal monitoring with audible and visual alarms across the Raymarine network
• Connect up to eight AX8 cameras using Ethernet
• View and record thermal video and snapshots from any Raymarine display on the network
• Easy setup and alarm programming with a PC and web browser